A Raisin in the Sun
I think the play is okay so far because I usually don't enjoy reading plays and this one is actually getting pretty good. This play is kind of interesting so far and I think it will get even more interesting as we keep on reading. All the conflicts the main characters are going through make this an interesting play and I would like to know what will happen throughout the rest of the play. I would like to know if their lives get any better by the end of the play and if their problems are solved. I probably relate to Walter a bit because I would like to have a business and make a lot of money so I can support my family.I wouldn't want my family to go through many problems like the characters in the play and I would like to help them in any way I can. Walter is always trying to do everything he can to help his family financially and that is something I would do if I were in his position.
No comments:
Post a Comment